The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from a Distance Purchase Agreement.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
3. The time limit specified in para. 2 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
4. In the case of a Contract which covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the deadline specified in paragraph 2 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
5. In the case of a Contract which involves the regular delivery of Goods for a limited period (subscription), the deadline indicated in paragraph 2 runs from taking possession of the first item.
6. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period in writing or by electronic means to the address indicated in § 3 of the Regulations. The model withdrawal form is Annex 1 to the Store Regulations, however, its use is not mandatory.
7. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a) in the event of withdrawal from a Distance Contract, the Contract is considered null and void,
b) in the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the item, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method chosen by the Consumer delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller,
c) reimbursement of the payment shall be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him,
d) The Seller may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Product or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first,
e) The Consumer should return the Goods to the Seller's address given in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the consumer sends the goods before the deadline of 14 days,
f) The Consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Good, including the cost of returning the Good if, due to its nature, the Good could not be returned by ordinary mail,
g) The consumer is only responsible for a decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
7. In the event that, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product will be in the description of the Product in the Store.
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Contract:
a) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the beginning of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
d) in which the subject of the service is a Product that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
e) in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
f) in which the subject of the service are Products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items,
g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
h) in which the consumer expressly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal is entitled to the consumer in respect of additional services or Products,
i) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery,
j) delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts,
k) concluded in a public auction,
l) the provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, gastronomy, leisure services, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision,
m) providing digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.