The administrator of the User's personal data made available via the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of their processing, is ZBIGNIEW MAURER "AMECO", Zakładowa, 145/147, 92-402, Łódź, NIP 7281206115 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Administrator email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to access his personal data at any time, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Administrator processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
1. Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding Administrator's products or services;
2.Providing electronic offers to the User;
3. Presenting commercial offers to the User by phone.
The Administrator may process User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
1. in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Administrator and to service the User as the Administrator's client in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR;
2. in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator's client for the implementation of any contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible redress from the User who is the client under the legitimate interest of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR and compliance of the Administrator's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR;
3. in order to implement the Administrator's marketing activities within the legitimate interest of the Administrator within the meaning of art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consent given in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
4. in order to implement the Administrator's legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR.
More information on the above purposes of processing User's personal data is available at http://ameco.com.pl/pl/content/7-polityka-prywatnosci published on the Website.
The User's personal data are not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The Administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific purposes, i.e. in the case of the provision of a service / product to the User - for the period necessary for the Administrator to perform the ordered service or to deliver the product to the User, and then for a period of time 1 (one) year from the end of the calendar year in which the Administrator ended the service or delivered the product.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address: Zakładowa 145/147, 92-402 Łódź, firstname.lastname@example.org. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.